Contact us Today
1. Clothing & Accessories 50-50 split, priced at the shop's discretion. Prices may be adjusted or items donated if spots, tears, etc. are found after items are accepted for consignment.
2. Baby equipment, playpens, strollers, etc. 50-50 split and must be clean and in good working order. If equipment is found to be defective after consigned, it may be donated at shops discretion without notification.
3. Items will be kept for the duration of the season and are subject to any promotional sales uncluding 50-75% off end of the season.
4. At the end of the consignment period, items will be donated to charity.
5. Checks are sent out by the 15th of each month on commissions totaling $50.00 or more.
6. In lieu of a consignment fee, a $2.50 processing charge will be deducted from each check, (mailed or written in the store). Lost consignment checks are subject to a $5.00 reissue fee.
7. Clothing becomes the property of the shop for the time TRIED BUT TRUE has it on consignment. TRIED BUT TRUE assumes no responsibility for items destroyed by fire, theft, flood, or acts of God.
8. Consignment periods for Fall and Winter clothing ends on February 1st, and the period for Spring and Summer ends August 1st.
Copyright © Tried But True. All rights reserved.